Let Your Message Be Seen
Phase-2 PVC Palight foamed PVC sheets are ideal for indoor and outdoor use in advertising, construction, and industry. Phase-2 PVC Palight sheets feature lightweight, durable, and versatile surfaces which can be painted, printed, engraved or milled according to customer specifications. Phase-2 PVC Palight can be fabricated and installed easily using conventional tools and simple handling methods.
Let Your Message Be Seen
PALIGHT is a versatile, flexible, lightweight and durable foamed PVC sheet that is ideal for use in advertising and construction. Printers and advertisers may benefit from its constantly smooth and bright surface for producing high quality displays. PALIGHT is easily handled, cut and fabricated using conventional tools and equipment, and can be printed, painted or laminated.
- Half the weight of solid PVC
- Same thickness at a lower cost
- Good mechanical properties
- Good insulation, lower heat transmission
- Easy to work with using conventional tools, prints, and paints
- Can be easily bonded, vacuum formed, nailed, and bolted
- Low water absorption
- High chemical resistance
4′ x 8′
1/16″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 1/2″
* Other thicknesses available upon request
Cutting — panels can be easily cut using a straight finely serrated blade mounted on a handsaw or jigsaw.
Drilling — panels can be drilled using any conventional drill.
Fastening — panels can be screwed, nailed, and bolted in place. It is recommended that a large washer be used to distribute the load on a wider area.
Printing — all conventional printing techniques may be applied to Phase-2 PVC Palight sheets
Welding — panels can be welded to each other or to other rigid PVC sheets with standard hot-air welding equipment, or using the Hot-Blade method. Proper preparation of the surfaces to be joined, appropriate welding temperatures, and pressure are required.
Phase-2 PVC Palight is suitable for photo mounting and digital printing lamination. Phase-2 PVC Palight offers:
- Flat and even surface which allows complete lamination, with no air bubbles.
- Impact strength and ductility allow cutting by guillotine or knife.
- High rigidity of the sheets enable the use of large sheets without the need for support.
Applications for Phase-2® Palight:
- Advertising signs, displays, and exhibition boards
- Air-conditioning ducts
- Construction models
- Industrial control cabinets and panels
- Interior decoration
- Wall cladding
- Drop ceilings